Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 46

Re: My anytime call plan

Go to solution

Thanks @pottyperson  for that information. I had decided to take up the offer and see what happens especially after the mods clarification. Will be keeping a copy of this thread just in case though.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 22 of 46

Go to solution

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting and sincere apologies for the conflicting info.

That was my fault as I misunderstood so sorry guys Smiley Sad  I have edited my post above to @_dreamer_ aswell.

Just to clarify, The My Anytime Call allowance is to reward existing customers.  Your average call spend is calculated over the last 12 months and you're offered a price based on that which will be a set monthly amount.

I have spoken to the right team too so you can rest assured.  Sincere apologies again for the mix up.

All the best,

Robbie

_dreamer_
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 46

Go to solution

Hi Robbie, 

As there is a lot of confusion on this plan , is there a link somewhere on Bt's vast web site relating to it?  Having just signed up to another18 month contract , this part of the package is definitely only a 30day contract isn't it?  If BT 's staff are confused by it, imagine what its doing to their customers.

Thanks

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 24 of 46

Go to solution

I tried to get some clarity from two BT "advisors" and neither could explain it to me.

0 Ratings
Burnside5
Contributor
Message 25 of 46

Go to solution

Apologies for jumping into this thread but I have also just received a My Anytime Calls offer. Currently I pay for the unlimited evening & weekend call plan, does the My Anytime Calls plan replace this or is it in addition to my current call plan?

The email doesn't make it clear at all and I cannot find any information about it online

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 26 of 46

Go to solution

@Burnside5wrote:

does the My Anytime Calls plan replace this or is it in addition to my current call plan?

It replaces it, My Anytime calls gives you 24/7 calls to UK landlines plus an allowance of 1000 minutes for calling BT Mobiles (Excludes BT business mobile)

Evening and weekend is 7pm-7am Monday to Thursday then 7pm Friday to 7am Monday morning.

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 27 of 46

Go to solution

The adviser I spoke to this morning seemed to know her stuff and was able to explain the My Anytime Calls (MAC) unequivocally. I believe that there are no hidden catches.

The price quoted is based on usage a recent year. Usage essentially means the cost of charged calls plus any plan you've been paying for. For example, I make very few landline calls outside my Evening and Weekend plan (I use a mobile during the day) so almost all usage is the cost of  that plan, and it results in a MAC plan costing less than I've been paying for E&W. The adviser confirmed that this supplants the E&W charge and that it will not change if my daytime landline usage increases due to switching from mobile. The email confirms that a MAC plan can be cancelled at any time

It would be nice to see all this covered with updated T&C, especially in view of the supposedly explanatory links in the email, but this is BT we're talking about. Hope this sets minds at rest.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Burnside5
Contributor
Message 28 of 46

Go to solution

Ok that makes sense. Likewise we hardly use the landline phone at all these days, looked back through old bills and only spent £4.27 on calls all year, and most of those was the wife calling her mobile to try and find it. This plan offer is cheaper than E&Ws so makes sense to switch

pbwpu
Contributor
Message 29 of 46

Go to solution
Is this a general offer or a targetted e-mail offer (I dread looking through my spam folder to try to dig out bt e-mails) I'm on the £9.99 Unlimited Calls atm and don't think i use enough to really justify it can't quite see what this offer/deal is? I have call back tomorrow for bt to sortmy renewal so if there any offer about might be good to know.
0 Ratings
CWatts
Beginner
Message 30 of 46

Go to solution

It sounds targetted as I got an email offering it, In effect I am getting Anytime calls for £1.50 per Month so maybe you should ask them about it?

0 Ratings