cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 42

Re: My anytime call plan

Go to solution

Hi @pbwpu as you already have the  Unlimited Anytime calls plan already you won't have been offered the My Anytime calling plan as this has been targeted at and can only be provided to eligible customers who are currently on the Unlimited Weekend and unlimited Evening and Weekend calling plans. 

If you're going to be speaking with the renewals team tomorrow I'd recommend that you ask them to review your account to make sure you're on the best plan for your calling needs and if you can get any reductions to reconnect on which ever plan they recommend. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
pbwpu
Contributor
Message 32 of 42

Go to solution

Ok thanks was thinking of downgrading and seeing if I get an offer. ACP isn't worth it atm but maybe i'll get something when BT ring was supposed to be 12...(twiddles thumbs!)

0 Ratings
pbwpu
Contributor
Message 33 of 42

Go to solution

All renewed, decent discount; actually a pleasure to deal with bt.

Message 34 of 42

Go to solution

That's great to hear @pbwpu  Smiley Happy

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
chrisc100
Message 35 of 42

Go to solution

I have just had to cancel mine, I suddenly noticed my bill this month had jumped up by £6 and was not impressed to discover that BT had added the MAC package without me being asked if I wanted it, or receiving any prior notification.  Reading through this thread, I can see for some people it could be a good deal, but I use my mobile phone now not my landline, so all I got was an extra £6.07 added  to my monthly bill.

I am assuming that this was a mistake.  BT please don't just go adding packages which are going to cost money, my bill is high enough as it is thank you!

0 Ratings
Chrisjw
Message 36 of 42

Go to solution

I have just taken up the BT ‘My anytime call add on ‘ for an extra £1 per month. I rang BT to ask if this included free calls to all UK mobiles and was told it did . Yet the anytime calls web info says this is only free to BT mobiles and other are charged at 18p / min + connection charge.

iI asked the BT rep three times and he assured me this deal did include free calls to all mobiles. I asked him to confirm this by email and have yet to receive this confirmation .

What is the real situation ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
pompey1898
Expert
Message 37 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @Chrisjw ,

£1 extra to how much ?

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @Chrisjw 

As far as I can see the current prices are very clear. The first 1000 minutes each month to BT Mobiles are free. All other mobile calls and BT Mobile calls after 1000 minutes are half price (9.0p per minute + 23.0p set up fee).

https://www.bt.com/assets/pdf/BT_PhoneTariff_Residential.pdf?s_cid=con_FURL_tariffguide#page3

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @Chrisjw I'm really sorry the information provided on the call was not correct. The My Anytime call plan gives you unlimited calls to most UK landlines and 0845 and 0870 numbers for up to an hour. You also get 1000 free minutes to BT Mobiles. 

Calls to all other mobile providers are chargeable. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Chrisjw
Message 40 of 42

Go to solution

Also clear to me. That’s why I kept asking the BT rep if he was sure calls were included and I quoted the published information that contradicted this. No he said this was a special deal, that’s why I asked for email confirmation ,but that never arrived.

It seems surprising to me that all other providers, including Plusnet that is owned by BT , offer a call plan that is inclusive of calls to all UK mobiles, but BT seem not to offer this .

0 Ratings