Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_dreamer_
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 46

My anytime call plan

Go to solution

i have been unable to find any details of the above call plan on BT's web site other than a question asked here in 2017 and a price quoted in the tariffs , so what do you actually get ?

0 Ratings
45 REPLIES 45
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 46

Re: My anytime call plan

Go to solution

This may help. http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44291/~/unlimited-anytime-calls

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
_dreamer_
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 46

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply but I don't think it relates to that package.  It appears to be some kind of add on for which I will be charged £1 per month as a special offer and can be cancelled at anytime.

This is the previous question  https://community.bt.com/t5/Landline/what-are-the-quot-My-Anytime-Calls-plans-quot/td-p/1789365

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 46

Go to solution

@_dreamer_wrote:

Thanks for the reply but I don't think it relates to that package.  It appears to be some kind of add on for which I will be charged £1 per month as a special offer and can be cancelled at anytime.

This is the previous question  https://community.bt.com/t5/Landline/what-are-the-quot-My-Anytime-Calls-plans-quot/td-p/1789365

I've looked at the communcation I received back in Nov 2017, and it doesn't mention anything about the item in question. So maybe it was only sent to relevant people, and not a specific general product.

0 Ratings
_dreamer_
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 46

Go to solution

How strange.

It actually came up in a conversation this morning  with someone from options team while sorting out an upgrade on my tv package. I was hoping to find more information about it online rather than phoning up again. 

0 Ratings
_dreamer_
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 46

Go to solution

well Ive just tried having a chat and are still no wiser as to what it is.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 46

Go to solution

Hi @_dreamer_ 

Thanks for the questions.  Apologies that you couldn't find any info online about this.

The allowance bundle is available to existing broadband customers with an Unlimited weekend or Unlimited evening and weekend call plan to make sure you're getting the best value!  You'll be able to make as many calls as you like to UK landlines (including 0845 and 0870 numbers) without worrying about the time of day (for up to one hour).  Also included is 1000 minutes to BT Mobiles so you can chat to friends and family for less than what you currently pay.  You get the above for a flat monthly fee which varies for each customer as it depends on the amount of calls made during the billing cycle.  Therefore, rental for this bundle would be in arrears.  Your broadband bundle would continue to be charged in advance as normal.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
_dreamer_
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 46

Go to solution

Thanks Robbie.

Since I've been told its only a30day add-on, will see how it goes and if it doesn't appear to do anything useful, will cancel. I imagine billing wise it could easily be a nightmare.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 46

Go to solution

You're welcome @_dreamer_ 

You're right, it is a 30 day rolling contract. 

**Edited - We calculate your spend over the last 12 months to find your average spend.  You will be offered a price point on the My Anytime Call allowance to reflect that which will be a set amount each month**

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 46

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac this sounds too good to be true on the face of it. Could you possibly give some clarification on what the terms are as I too can find no T&C’s regarding this offer on the website. So for example if I suddenly started making calls that averaged more than the £1 per month, say £5 per month, would you be increasing the cost the following quarter to cover this. The information given in the email does not cover this so could be deemed misleading if that is to be the case.

0 Ratings