cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boomish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 22

Re: My phone is no longer registering to my address?

Go to solution

??? did you even read this thread I called BT when I WAS A BT CUSTOMER !!
I had BT two weeks and they have lost my telephone number, searching through this forum I'm not the only one this happens to!
Doesn't matter what provider I went to from BT no one could find the number! Finally BT have released my number I've been told after raising complaint after complaint.  I have to say apart from one person all BT staff have been very understanding it's just the system that ports numbers is beyond their control.

I will never ever go to BT again , what a complete disaster. 

0 Ratings
boomish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 22

Re: My phone is no longer registering to my address?

Go to solution

BT lost our telephone number! It turns out it is BT's fault, Virgin or any other provider cannot get our telephone number we have had for 26 years, the problem became apparent when we were BT customers, I asked why no other provider could find our number before we left! I had no choice but to leave or start an 18 month contract, why would anyone do that if the service isn't very good!

This is the current reply from Virgin.

"Okay what I have gone and done is spoken with our Landline porting team to confirm the status of the number and if we are able or unable to port the number. 

They have confirm that we are unable to port the number to ourselves.

I can only apologies for this, but due to the responses we've had from BT when we originally took the number we are unable to now take the number over. "

0 Ratings