Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deathtrap3000
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 18

Re: Neighbours line damaging the mortar on front of our house

@plainview wrote:

'Just cut the wires... when an engineer comes to fix it tell them you want it off your property.'

That's chargeable, well the neighbour will be charged at least.

That'll teach 'em for not paying in the first place... lol

0 Ratings
plainview
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 18

If it was up to me everyone would get charged regardless of where the fault is and what its cause was.

0 Ratings
BODRUM
Beginner
Message 13 of 18

Love your way of thinking ..

0 Ratings
BODRUM
Beginner
Message 14 of 18

NO SENSE AT ALL

We had 2 engineers out to look at our neighbours line that was attached to our house as we want it removed, the house is being renovated, and even though the new drive that is going in means the cable is too low and therefore illegal and dangerous, and the fact that the line cannot be seen from the post to the property, apparently also illegal, WE still have to pay, what the hell....

0 Ratings
brazenscroll
Contributor
Message 15 of 18

Re: NO SENSE AT ALL

Then if it is too low, I would just leave it until it ends up getting caught and pulled down and then just deny all knowledge. Then it is your neighbors choice as to whether he gets his line fixed.....Oh and by the way just say "NOT ON MY PROPERTY!!"

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 16 of 18

Neighbours line damaging the mortar on front of our house

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 17 of 18

You could always get whoever dealt with DD's foregoing message to perform the same magic on the line. Smiley Wink

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 18 of 18

@pottyperson wrote:

You could always get whoever dealt with DD's foregoing message to perform the same magic on the line. Smiley Wink

That was me just putting the subject line back on track, didn't have anything constructive to add.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings