cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krackal
Beginner
Message 21 of 23

Re: New Build Landline Order - tied into BT services?

My god! I'm not accusing BT of some grand conspiracy, I'm merely saying what my experience has been. Irregardless off that, BT has repeatedly given me awful service. 

I simply wanted to know if I had to use BT broadband once my Landline was installed. I've now got my answer, but judging by the length and veracity of some of the replys I've apparently got a few keyboard warriors back up. So I'll let you go back to your sordid little corners of the Internet. 

Be fruitful and multiply, but not in those words. 

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 22 of 23

@krackalwrote:

My god! I'm not accusing BT of some grand conspiracy, I'm merely saying what my experience has been. Irregardless off that, BT has repeatedly given me awful service. 

I simply wanted to know if I had to use BT broadband once my Landline was installed. I've now got my answer, but judging by the length and veracity of some of the replys I've apparently got a few keyboard warriors back up. So I'll let you go back to your sordid little corners of the Internet. 

Be fruitful and multiply, but not in those words. 

Why are you being so rude about BT customers, when all they have tried to do is help you.

If you feel so strongly about BT, go to another provider and if you have problems with them be rude on their forums.

Starwire
Recognised Expert
Message 23 of 23

Yes, I'm in a block of flats all of which have a phone socket, the cables for which run to a cabinet outside, awaiting for Openreach to connect to their network. About 15 metres away from that cabinet, is a BT/Openreach manhole, so installing a cable would be relatively simple. ’

If it was that easy it would’ve been done by now. Obviously it’s more complex than that but let me guess, you work in IT and know what you’re talking about? 😒