cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

New customer - part of my service installed

So, Im a new customer and have signed up for BT TV, Landline and Broadband and after going live last night, my broadband is poor and landline is not working. I rang today to be told theres a problem but the team are unaware what the problem is. it will take 72 hours or maybe longer to sort out. 

I signed up for the services over the internet so why has this been messed up??

Surely this should be sorted out sooner.

On trying to track the fault on my account, it states no faults logged??

why is this?

Regards,

Dennis

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: New customer - part of my service installed

From what you have posted openreach obviously know about your landline problem and have given timescale for fix. Once your phone line is fixed then your broadband should improve

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

The question is why cant I track the fault ??
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Phone CS on 150 and ask or wait the 72 hrs and see if openreach do fix your line

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings