Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barsdem
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

New line and broadband

Go to solution

Hi,

I'm new in UK and i applied for internet last month.

My flat is new and i'm the first tenant before me nobody didn't live and there is no line.

Yesterday i had a view with an engineer.When he arrived my flat he said that there is no line,you need to call BT first.

What i need to dowhen i applied internet i texted there is no line.I think that the company which i applied will orginise everything.

What i need to do?

Regards,

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: New line and broadband

Go to solution

Which ISP are you using for your internet and phone line?  It is up to that ISP to organise a line installation with openreach

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Barsdem
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I applied from sky.Engineer came from openreach but he said first i need to call BT for draw a line.My flat is new and there is no line 🙄 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Barsdem wrote:

I applied from sky.Engineer came from openreach but he said first i need to call BT for draw a line.My flat is new and there is no line 🙄 

That is incorrect. It has nothing to do with BT Retail.

Its up to Sky to arrange with Openreach to provide a line, it has nothing to do with BT.

As you are a Sky customer and this is a BT Retail forum for customers of BT, nobody here can help.

I suggest that you post on the Sky User Forum Sky User - The unofficial support forum for everything Sky! 

If you change to BT Retail in the future, then please revisit this forum.

Barsdem
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I know,i text many forum.I text here as well because some people said that i need to apply with BT and i try to learn.

Regards,

0 Ratings