cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DrakeGT500
Message 1 of 3

New line

Hi.... ive recently moved home and had a new line installed when the engineer came he said my line will be running from cabinet 45 not fiber enabled but insepcting the pole out side my house he said that cannot be right .... so the engineer went away on the phone came back and said no we will be running your line from cabinet number 2 which is fiber enabled and the rest of the street is running from cabinet number 2 ...i thought great faster internet ......... after installing my line the engineer said right i have to do a reroute request on my iphone to confirm that your are on cabinet number 2 and not 45... i asked him how long this would take cause id like to order fiber he said 7-10 working days for open reach to update thier systems ..... well its now 14 working days and openreach checker still shows cabinet 45 not the new cabinet number 2 ....... can anyone help me here cause ive checked im the only one on the street who cant get fiber yet 😞
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: New line

Welcome to this user forum.

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

0 Ratings
DrakeGT500
Message 3 of 3

Re: New line

Hi ive done this check and its still showing cabinet 45 not the new cabinet number 2
0 Ratings