Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drb1966
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

No Caller Display

Go to solution

My caller display disappeared in December. Despite numerous email's,(I had done all the tests), and the help desk telling me that the service had been removed.Also that is will be back on in 24 to 48 hours.

Also the email's and checks that the fault is now closed as it is working,(although it has not). The last check was the service would be back on the 22nd Jan 2014. Caller display still not on.

I have done the *hash234Hash but still receive the "service unavailable" message.

Help!!!

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: No Caller Display

Go to solution

Its now become a chargeable service, so you need to see if its still enabled on MyBT.

You can look at your current services on this link.

Change/Cancel your calling features to avoid extra charges

If you do not want to make any changes, you just click "cancel"

0 Ratings
drb1966
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Well,this is the 3rd time I have "placed an order" due to the service taken away.I shall wait and see. My fault report states the problem should of been fixed on the 23/1/2014. The fault is still open though.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
drb1966
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

The update on the fault site still states a date of 23rd January. I have written to the complaints department too. However the service is still not there.

0 Ratings
drb1966
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

Recieved a call from customer services 2nd Feb 2014 to inform me the callers display was re-installed. Informed customer services it still was not. I then attempted the  "* Hash 234 Hash". "Service unavailable" was receiived.

I must say...the current customer service thus far is terrible....no updates..no emails....

0 Ratings
drb1966
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

I wrote another letter to the complaints department. The service is/has yet to be reinstated....AGAIN! Please..somebody!....Help!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Hi drb1966,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry for the delay getting you set up again on Caller display.  I'm happy to help get things sorted from here.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Please include the link to this thread when you complete the form and whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

Thanks a million,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
drb1966
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

Many thanks Robbie for your reply have performed as instructed and await reinstatement ASAP?

0 Ratings
Jones01656
Beginner
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

I would be interested to know what happened, as we are experiencing exactly the same issues. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution
many posters never return after their problems are resolved
0 Ratings