cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 11 of 43

Re: No phone for 26 days

Not sure. I have dealt with messages as I have been aware of them, but I'm working with the mobile version of the site, and very iffy mobile internet due to living in the country. Right now, I can't find his message, though I may have replied earlier. If it was the one about 'contact the mods', I did follow that link and send a message. It's difficult here - I don't really know whether this message will get through. 

0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 12 of 43

It takes so long to get any sort of message in or out, I'm pretty well tearing my hair...
0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 13 of 43

29 days with no phone or Internet...

0 Ratings
debzly
Beginner
Message 14 of 43

Hope you get your problems resolved soon.I was without phone line and internet for over 190 days also my lifeline alarm useless, so I have now to deal with all the claim aspects...not looking forward to that!
0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 15 of 43

How on earth did /that/ happen?
0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 16 of 43

It's now the end of the 17th August, and we still have not heard anything, let alone anything useful or positive from your moderators.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 43

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone

0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 18 of 43

Here's what they sent me on the 15th August - it will perhaps explain why I thought I might have heard by now...

'Thanks for getting in touch.

'We just want you to know that we've got your e-mail. This is an auto response, so you don't need to reply.
Our aim is to get back to you in 24 hrs. But at busier times, it could take us up to 48 hrs.

'Either way, don't worry we'll be in touch. Your reference number is... '
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 43

Hi gmatkin,

Thanks for posting. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have your email and will be in touch later today.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 20 of 43

Day 31 in The House With No Phone and no Internet. Yesterday did bring some communications with BT, and I'm told we may hear more tomorrow. Apparently, parked cars are preventing the engineers from doing the required work.
0 Ratings