cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy787878
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 43

Re: No phone for 26 days

Blimey that is outrageous that you've been forty days without. I'm currently on day seven without service with a fix date of today so I'm currently playing the will they/won't they fix it waiting game. It's the seventh line fault we've had in just under three years now.
0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 32 of 43

All I can say is to offer you the best of luck...

0 Ratings
Andy787878
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 43

Thanks, well as expected an engineer no show, no contact to say they weren't coming or why, no update as to when they are coming or anything, so all in all a continuation of the usual overpriced unprofessional load of tripe standard service level from BT
0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 34 of 43

Sorry to hear you've made no progress.

Gavin

0 Ratings
Andy787878
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 43

Well I contacted executive level complaints (the chairmans office I think?) after the twitter team couldn't/wouldn't tell me what's happening, and they are supposed to be contacting me tomorrow to try and sort it out.
0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 36 of 43

Please let us know how you get on.

Gavin

0 Ratings
Andy787878
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 43

Well a gentleman from the chairmans office has been in touch with me three times today to keep me informed of progress and I have also had an engineer visit. He located the fault to a break in an underground cable but could do no more as he only climbs poles and doesn't do work on underground cables. I believe another engineer may have been out to investigate the problem further this afternoon and locate the fault but as of yet it hasn't been resolved. Waiting on an update early next week now from the guy at the chairmans office.

Have to say though that the customer service from the chairmans office is excellent so far, it's about time BT got their act together with customer service and implemented this level of service as standard. It's on a different level to the rubbish BT offer with their Indian call centre.
0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 38 of 43

It's day 43 in The House With No Phones And No Internet.

0 Ratings
Pont
Aspiring Contributor
Message 39 of 43

Wait till you get to 186 days without a phone line or broadband!

You will loose your mind! Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
gmatkin
Contributor
Message 40 of 43

Day 51 in The House With No Phone And No Internet

I can hardly believe that we!re still without this important service. And the news from BT - that we won't hear from them again for another week - suggests thereat been no progress.

It won't be difficult to imagine our feelings about this!

Gavin Atkin
0 Ratings