cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: No phone for weeks now, BT still unable to respond appropriately

this poster has been offered help by the forum moderators as you have also been on your own post i suggest you take up their offer as they will get your problem for you
0 Ratings
1Victoria
Beginner
Message 12 of 17

BT seem to take the approach that the customer support offered, mainly offshore, is woefully inadequate but presumably cheap to staff. Knowing that this is totally unacceptable they continue with this strategy and employ moderators to try and monitor forums and attempt to offer sensible advice. An interesting way to treat paying customers.

I have told several operators on BT "Customer Support" that I consider that there is no longer any contract with BT as I have been abandoned by them. I couldn't even get answers to straight-forward requests, such as, "Why did you close the technical support incident when I have not told you to?" and "What work have you undertaken to try and fix the reported problem?". They are either unable or unwilling to look at this.

Ombudsman is the only option and a claim for compensation.

This is all for the simple delivery of a phone line that BT cannot manage. In the meantime I have been bombarded with spam about other services, as if I would want to take up further BT offerings, not to mention that I have specifically requested that I do not want to receive any marketing mail from BT or any partners and object to it on many levels, including the data protection aspect.

Disgrace on every level.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 17

did you ever contact the mods and take up their offer of help to you
0 Ratings
1Victoria
Beginner
Message 14 of 17

You know that I have, been round that loop more than once.

A paying customer shouldn't have to resort to "contacting mods" in the first place, proper customer support should be provided by BT staff willing and able to help customers with technical difficulties, but even after contacting mods, in the end you find yourself at the mercy of the offshore incompetents once again eventually.

As I have said, I have been abandoned by BT, report a technical fault, it gets cancelled without a resolution, try again, etc. stuck in a loop.

And I am expected to pay for this?!

Seems the only way to deal with this is a complaint to the regulator.

0 Ratings
1Victoria
Beginner
Message 15 of 17

And as I am sure you are more than aware, BT is leading the way with customer complaints, not hard to work out why is it?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 17

The mods are BT employees who are willing to help you and if you re contact the mod who was dealing with your case they do take personal ownership of a problem until fully resolved as to your post about the number of complaints that will always higher than other providers purely due to them having more customers than the others
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Hi 1Victoria,

Thanks for posting back.

It doesn't look like we've ever received your details from here.  We're happy to pick this up and help sort everything out.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.  If you could also include the link to this thread when you complete the form that would be great!

Thanks a million,

Robbie

0 Ratings