Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: Number not transported over to new supplier, want to transfer to BT

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Janron4 Thanks for posting back to confirm your services are now with us. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Janron4 thanks for taking the time to speak with me earlier and good news to hear that you are now working on your old number.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

@Janron4

I am also pleased that the advice I gave you, was helpful, and you have your number back Smiley Happy

Hopefully you will stay with BT Retail, but if you ever port your number out again, you can only port it back again to BT Retail, and not to another provider.

If you move house, and its served from a different exchange, then you would have to accept a new number.

@JohnC2 thanks for helping with this, as I could not see it happening without the moderator team.

Janron4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

Hi Keith

Yes I am so pleased to get my old number back.  I have just filled out the satisfaction survey for JohnC2 stating how grateful I am at the outcome.  I am so impressed with how it was all resolved so quickly for me.

Thank you once again to you, JohnC2 and anyone else who has been involved along the way.

Kind regards

Janet

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

@Janron4

Excellent Smiley Happy

If you need any more help in future with any of your BT services, please post back on this forum.

pompey1898
Expert
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Great to hear of another success for a CL & mod - well done both of you

0 Ratings