cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 20

Re: ORDI REQUEST

No it is correct on Royal Mail, I found out when I tried to look at Broadband deals, put my number in search engine.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 20

I am still awaiting assistance, have been on Royal Mail and yes it is correct.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 20

@RUISGARRY welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch. It make take us some time to resolve as we need to prioritise service affecting issues due to the current situation.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 20

Re: ORDI Request to Openreach

I have a phoneline, have had for last 26 years, lived in same address for 23 years but we are registered under a slightly different address with BT hence reason we cannot move for better deal until this is sorted. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 15 of 20

Thank you Keith, yes moderator did get in touch, once, have messaged him 3 times no .... no reply.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 20

@RUISGARRY wrote:

Thank you Keith, yes moderator did get in touch, once, have messaged him 3 times no .... no reply.

@NeilO  has already said, its likely to take a very long time to get this done, as the moderators are a very small team, and are very busy at the moment. All requests are dealt with in strict order, so you may possibly get a reply sometime next week.

Even then, it can take 10 days to get the database corrected, and possibly longer with the current situation.

I would also advice you not to change provider at the moment, as its quite likely you would lose access altogether, as Openreach activities are very restricted at the moment.

Is there a reason why you are trying to change provider, as BT can usually offer you a better deal?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 17 of 20

Keith Thank you for your reply, I have never received an acknowledgement from any message I have sent, so thank you for yours.

We are experiencing intermittent and very slow broadband from BT, sometimes no internet at all, have tried to resolve with BT but have so far been unsuccessful...that is why we were looking to leave ... also we need address sorted out, even if we were to stay with BT.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 20

Not sure why you did not get a reply, but I will flag it up.

As for the problem with your service, please could you post the issue on a separate thread, to avoid confusion with this one.

If you have standard ADSL broadband, please post on this link.

https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/BBinHome

If you have superfast broadband then use this link.

https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/BTInfinity

There is plenty of help on this forum.

Bear in mind that if its an issue with your line, then changing provider would not help, as it would still be the same line, and you may not get the same support as you would get here.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 20

moving ISP unless to virgin is unlikely to help as you will still be using same line just different router and paying someone different

if you want help from forum for connection then post hub stats  if hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk and if hh6 advanced settings then technical log information

have you any line noise  dial 17070 option 2  should be silent and best with corded phone

enter phone number and post results  remember delete number  

https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 20 of 20

Hi @RUISGARRY  I've received a response back to confirm your address has now been corrected with Openreach and I've updated the records at our end also.

Cheers
John