Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

ORDI request

Go to solution

Hi,

I've spent time being passed around on chat and on calls with people who have no idea what I'm trying to do!   So thought I'd come here, it looks like there's some good BT folk who have helped people in the past with this.  I am a BT customer, but there seems to be a problem with my entry in the OpenReach database, maybe from years ago when my property was split up and the entry was never updated.  I'm hoping there is somebody out there who can help me with this?  Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: ORDI request

Go to solution

is your address correct on royal mail database?

as you are a BT customer is it for phone and broadband or just phone?  is your address correct in BT records for billing

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for the response.  Yes it is for broadband and phone - Yes my address is correct in both places, however there is 1 addition to the first line in my BT billing address that doesn't exist in the royal mail address.  However, neither variation exists in the drop-down on the open reach site.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @briant1 ,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems getting the address matched. Don't worry, you're in the right place to get it sorted. I've sent you a private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team so drop me over the details and I'll look into it for you.

Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks David,

PM replied to.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know @briant1 .

We'll pick this up as soon as you reach the top of our queue. Shouldn't be to long.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings