cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

On 8th March my 87 year old father's line went dead & BT still don't know when it will be fixed!!

On 8th March my 87 year old father's line went dead & BT still can't tell me what the problem is or when it will be fixed.

I am disgusted with this lack of response and unprofessional behaviour towards a man of my father age.

The best they can do is make an estimate of 19th March.

All of our neighbors phones work.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: On 8th March my 87 year old father's line went dead & BT still don't know when it will be fi

this is a customer help customer forum and only bt employees are forum mods   your post do not go to bt.

contact mods for help 

contact mods

can take up to 3 working days for mods to contact you

is you father registered here  http://www.bt.com/includingyou/assets/downloads/FreePriorityFaultRepair.pdf

I have flagged to mods

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: On 8th March my 87 year old father's line went dead & BT still don't know when it will be fi

Hi unimpressedwithbrit,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I’m sorry your dads line is down. I’ll be happy to take a look for you if you wish. Drop me an email, imjolly has posted the link (thanks IMJ) and we’ll take it from there.

Cheers

David
Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

great response time DavidMSmiley Happy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 7

To be clear after a brief PM conversation I've been told to post the details of the problem to:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

which was done at 15:15 GMT today 15/3/2013.

It remian to be seen if this will result any any positive action from BT or if it will be simply another layer of Kafkaesque BT bureaucracy.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

if you read other posts on the forum for similar problems to your fathers you will see the mods provided assistance and were able to assist in getting phone fixed.

did you also try the link I posted for priority repair?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi unimpressedwithbrit,

We have your email and we’ll be in touch shortly.

Cheers

David
Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings