Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

Openreach database has wrong address

[ Edited ]

I think I have the same problem. I am a BT customer for landline and broadband. When I submitted a recent fault report the address shown on the online form was our previous address (same phone number, same exchange & probably same cabinet). I contacted BT to correct it, but they couldn't see the incorrect address. So I am now thinking that it may only show on Openreach's records. Is there an easy way to check this?

Thanks.

0 Ratings

Re: Openreach database has wrong address

Hey @david644803,

Long time since we spoke. We'll help you with this. You can get in touch by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. Once it reaches the top of our queue one of my team will get in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings

Hi @david644803 I called earlier and left a brief voicemail.

I just wanted to confirm that I've checked Openreach's records and they do have the correct address for your line. I have checked and can find no reference to your previous address anywhere on our records also. This may have been removed when you contacted previously. There is no issue with your address but if you find any occasion that you see the incorrect address again come back and let us know.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Hi John

Thanks for checking the address details and leaving me a voice message. I'll re-post if the problem re-occurs.

Cheers

David