cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
VAID1
Message 1 of 3

Openreach has wrong address

I have been trying since March 29th to get this issue resolved. I have heard all, I mean all, the excuses there is to hear. I will try once again here, in the hope that this can be resolved otherwise I am contacting CISAS. I have asked BT as my service provider to update my address on the Openreach system to show there is an active line at the address. Can somebody please enlighten me as to why it is seemingly impossible to do this? Is it so that I cannot leave BT?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES
Message 2 of 3

Re: Openreach has wrong address

Hi @VAID1,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had trying to get your address updated with Openreach. We can contact them and do our best to get them to update their records the same as we've done for others.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
VAID1
Message 3 of 3

Re: Openreach has wrong address

Hi Daniel
I finally got through to someone who knew what I was talking about. She said she has sent the request to Openreach and it should be updated within 2 days. I will wait to see the outcome of this but if it isn't resolved, I will contact you using the method you described. Thanks.