cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 31

Re: Pathetic, Unbelievable, Discourteous, Lying, Disgraceful

Go to solution

Hi @chuttonx I'm sorry that you have been incorrectly charged for calls. I have asked Neil to pick up the case again as he thought he had eveything fixed for you yesterday. He is not in the office today but he check back with you tomorrow to help you with these remaining issues.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
siteguru
Expert
Message 12 of 31

Go to solution

@chuttonx wrote:

@john46

3 to 5 days when i have already lost 2 days without any Phone / Broadband as a brand new customer. So i expect to lose a business week waiting on BT ? Keep in mind  i am self employed and occasionally work from home.

Did you order a business service? If not then any business losses you suffer by not having phone/broadband are irrelevant and cannot be claimed. (Time dealing with an issue is a "wooly" area, but even then you'd probably only be able to claim the Litigant In Person rate of £19 per hour).

/Just saying ....

Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings
chuttonx
Contributor
Message 13 of 31

Go to solution
If you would care to read the thread properly ththen n you would release that that it isn’t due to downtime of Broadband I’d be claiming for, but my time having to come home from a client, litigant or otherwise. And if you would care to read he thread properly again, you would see that ‘in fairness’ I had chosen a suitable time to be home to accommodate the BT OpenReach Engineer anyway /justsaying oh and I would bring your attention to BT’s incompetence in wiring the cabinet wrong. So rather than muddy waters already fantastically cleared by @NeilO I wouldn’t try and wind up your customers any further than you have done so already #justsaying ( annoying isn’t it ? ) case closed.
0 Ratings
chuttonx
Contributor
Message 14 of 31

Go to solution
@JohnC2 @NeilO Guys just wanted to say thanks very much for reassuring me that BT can actually be a decent company again. You have restored a bit of faith by your attention to this case. It’s been brilliant. Thank you again.
0 Ratings
chuttonx
Contributor
Message 15 of 31

Go to solution

Oh dear, phone not working already, that didn't take long and could have been out for sometime, broadband IS working right enough.....I wouild say call me, but the phone ain't working!

STILL  no mention of the £125 BT Shop Voucher AND £40 M& S Voucher I signed up to has been mentioned in any correspondence to date. I have a feeling this should be increased or at least expedited, yes? 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 31

Go to solution

@chuttonx I'm really sorry about this.  Can you try the phone in your test socket and let me know if that works? If it's still dead in there I'll get it reported to Openreach.

test socket.jpg

The rewards card can take up to 45 days from when it's claimed to be delivered. I'm afraid that we can't increase or fast track the rewards card but we will be able to make adjustments to your rental to account for the duration of the fault.

0 Ratings
chuttonx
Contributor
Message 17 of 31

Go to solution

@NeilO Hi Neil, hope all is well with  you mate!.

Done the check , was dead 😞 HOWEVER, before i waste you or OpenReach time, i have more avenues i want to check out ( possibly should have done them first, but it didn't seem relevent at the time....gimme an hour or so.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 31

Go to solution

@chuttonx All's good thanks, that's no problem let me know how you get on and if needs be I'll get it reported. I'm here until 4pm today but will be back in tomorrow afternoon and will keep an eye out for your post.

0 Ratings
chuttonx
Contributor
Message 19 of 31

Go to solution

Well, its getting to around 60 days and absolutely nothing from BT regaridng the £120 for the BT shop and the £40 M&S Vouchers..... C'mon BT, if you want to try fishing for new customers, expect some of them to bite!

** ADDED A REFERENCE CASE for you information ** 171226-*******

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @chuttonx,

I'm sorry you haven't received your BT Rewards Card. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I'll chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB 

0 Ratings