Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jasonboy122
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Phone Problems no 1471 and my account says my order is still processing

hi guys i need help here

my phone works and my broadband and TV

but for some reason now 1471 no longer works and my account is saying that my order is still processing

so can someone help solve this problem please as its not my phones if i dial 1471 its just silent then a dead line

or ocationally i get a to return the call press 3 message

so whats going on there ??

there are other issues but id like this one solved ASAP

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Phone Problems no 1471 and my account says my order is still processing

Have you just recently placed an order of some kind?

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
jasonboy122
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi thanks for the reply I placed my order back in may as I left talk talk and came to BT well that completed on Friday the 12th

But had a few hiccups and didn't complete till the Wednesday well my phone service wasn't working still till that Friday and 1471 worked then but now no longer works but everything else works

I've tried to get this resolved by speaking to BT but they don't seem to see a fault
0 Ratings
iniltous
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

You could check to see if you have 1471 set as a call feature, or get BT privacy with caller display, they charge something for stand alone caller display /1471 but it's free if you contract line rental for a year , as you have recently moved you will be in nearly a year minimum term at least anyway, it may be easier to re-order than to find out if you asked for it and they didn't apply it, or you didn't ask for it when you moved to BT.
If it shows you already have the feature , report it as a fault, obviously first making sure your phone display works , perhaps by trying it in someone else's house, and also try it in your house directly in the test socket without anything else plugged in, including broadband filters etc
0 Ratings