cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 23

Re: Phone line not working, not being charged correctly and Broadband not working since 12th July 20

now you have contacted David M he or a member of the forum mod team will contact you over the next few days and get this problem resolved for you

could you please edit out the reference number as it is personal to you and this is a public forum 

0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 23

Re: Phone line not working, not being charged correctly and Broadband not working since 12th July 20

Looks like I've been edited by BT my fault has not only been incorrectly closed it has been deleted from this site maybe they think its fixed if they keep deleting it I will not go away until you fix my problem
0 Ratings
eva123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 23

Lodge a complaint and obtain a reference number. Someone from tier 1 will call giving you a direct number and email which saves the frustration of calling the automated service. If I were you I would cancel my dd (if you have one) to BT and wouldn't pay a penny more until they sort it out. BT are hopeless.....truly hopeless. If you have paid the other amounts via dd contact your bank and make a claim under the direct debit indemnity scheme to reclaim incorrect amounts debited. Banks are legally obliged to refund incorrect payments taken immediately and they will in turn claim the money back from BT.

I wouldn't hold your breath for contact from a moderator. Noone has contacted me. Good luck in getting your problem resolved.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 23

the fault reference was edited as it is personal to you and this is a public web site
0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 23

Thanks for your help I will keep on at them I won't let them get away with it
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 23

@eva 123 it takes the forum mods from 3 /5 days to personally as each contact form sent is dealt with strictly in turn
0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 23

It's a collection of letters and numbers it means nothing to you according to BT it's closed how can that be personal information I disagree with your opinion
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 23

disagree if you wish
this is from the forums terms and conditions and is the reason a moderator has edited it

6.3 You must not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content:

a) any personal information belonging either to the poster or another person, such as full name, address, phone number, personal email address, and BT reference numbers;
0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 23

So I should hear from a mod on the 5th August at the latest only 5 days to go then something to look forward to
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 23

they normally reply within 3/5 working days this excludes weekends
0 Ratings