cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cagney
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Phone not working for 10 days

My elderly and infirm Fathers phone has not worked since 30/1/15 was supposed to be fixed by 5/2/15, still isn't and I cannot get an explanation from BT, nor can I get speaking to anyone in authority. The fault was actually caused by BT engineer fixing another problem in the area and while doing so disconnecting numerous other customers! Where can I get help?
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Phone not working for 10 days

Hi Cagney,

I am really sorry to hear that your Father has been left without service. I'll be able to help get him back online. Please could you send me in the details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 8

does your father qualify here  http://www.bt.com/includingyou/redesign2012/assets/downloads/FreePriorityFaultRepair.pdf

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Cagney
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Thank you. You are the first person to mention this service.
0 Ratings
Cagney
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

I posted a problem 9/2/15 and PaddyB said to contact him and he would sort this, I haven't heard from him since. I also contacted CEO Gavin Patterson and despite being reassured this was being dealt with at the highest level as a priority 24 days later this is still not fixed.
Disgrace! But hopefully BT are meeting the BDUK deadlines at the expense of its customers.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

did you contact the mod following the contact us link or by PM  if PM that would explain why you have not been contacted by a mod  contact us link is here

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi Cagney,

I'm sorry the fault is still ongoing, I can see from the notes that the CEO's office are managing your complaint and regrettably it is taking longer than we would like to get resolved. I can see that they are due to get back in touch with you on Tuesday with further updates.

Neil

0 Ratings
Cagney
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Hi I followed the link as requested.
0 Ratings