Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhuta
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Porting issue number not in service.

Hi Guys

Please Please  help me i know this is not the business side of the forum but I’m getting no help from the Business forum its like a ghost town.

Wondering if someone could please help me on this topic. I’ve moved my services from EE to BT Business, line should have been activated on the 30th July my router arrived and installed working perfectly but i still haven’t received my Yealink W60 so i rang up they said there was a little delay in sending them out due to a back log but in the mean time if i go into my portal i could call divert which i did but then started getting calls from everyone on my mobile asking why my number is showing up as not recognised yet in the portal it’s clearly showing my landline number, i can call out from my BT cloud voice app with that number but when it come to anyone ringing me it shows as incorrect number not in use,I’ve rang BT on numerous occasions and get answers like it should be live in a few days or someone should be ringing you later on to discuss this situation the last i heard it might be a porting issue but they are not sure and I’ll call you back in a few hours to discuss the progress which never happened.one my account it’s still showing the order for my line as in progress but at the same time they telling me that shouldn’t be the case and that i should be able to make and receive calls via the BT cloud app. Just a quick recap of the above

Broadband working

No Yealink W60

BT voice cloud app showing the number when calling out with my number that was moved from EE.

Anyone who calls that number says it’s a incorrect number. Hope someone can shed some light on what the problem could be.

Many thanks Saj

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Porting issue number not in service.

@Bhutawrote:

I’ve moved my services from EE to BT Business

Nobody here can help, including the forum moderators who are BT employees, residential staff can't access business accounts and vise versa, have you tried the business forums which are https://business.forums.bt.com/

0 Ratings
Bhuta
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi Richie

thanks for the quick reply i have 4 days ago and no replies 😞

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 4 of 6

Then I would ring them, you pay for the support, put it to use.

Have you looked Here ? for contact details or check your confirmation emails, there will be a contact number listed.

0 Ratings
Bhuta
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I’ve be ringing them all last week and today i was told a special porting team is looking at my case but no timeline on how long it would take.

0 Ratings
Bhuta
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Does anyone know what (Delay with RH) means as this is causing me the problem.
Apologies once again but the guys at BT Business don’t even know what that means and have advised me they looking into it.
0 Ratings