cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ollyoliver
Message 1 of 5

Pulled phone line out of socket help!

Hello, i know you probably thinking what an idiot but i was pulling some sky wires out of my house and in process I've managed to yank wires out of my socket i have blue and white pair and orange and white pair
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Pulled phone line out of socket help!

is this an extension socket or your master socket. Are you a bt Retail customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

@Ollyoliver wrote:
Hello, i know you probably thinking what an idiot but i was pulling some sky wires out of my house and in process I've managed to yank wires out of my socket i have blue and white pair and orange and white pair

If you are a Sky customer you need to post on the Sky user forum.

Sky User - The unofficial support forum for everything Sky!

This is a BT Retail customer forum and cannot advise you on your Sky connection. All connections are supplied by Openreach, so if you have disconnected you line and cannot fix it, you will have to ask Sky to arrange a visit from Openreach. There would most likely be a charge for the visit.

0 Ratings
Ollyoliver
Message 4 of 5

I'm not sky customer , i was removing the sky airels from my property off a previous tenant and in the process i pulled the phone line out of the phone socket as they come through the same hole in the wall which i didn't realise
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Who do you pay your phone line rental to?

0 Ratings