cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rd5000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Quiet landline need volume tuned up by BT and poor service from BT not happy complaint

I have been a BT customer for a few months and not happy as my BT Landline very quiet sometimes is a struggle to hear what people are saying its a new line with new master socket my mother who lives not far from me had this problem in the past and all BT had to do basically was to increase the volume at the BT exchange and problem was sorted. Now i have called BT and myline tested over the Phone and no fault showing now as i have told them i have tested in the test socket tried different corded and cordless phones and its still the same and its not a damaged line just BT need to increase the volume but this seems impossable to get done

This issue has been go a while and and they keep telling me that if some one comes out i will be charged as there is not fault showing also today 01/10/17 about 2.40pm i was called by someone from BT with a stong Indian accent and i could not understand much of what he was saying apart from if we come out you will be charge i don't this he understood what i was talking aout .

Is there any one from BT that can help me get this sorted out with out being charge £120 odd pounds or after my contract is up in 9 months i will have no choice but to go back to Virgin Media,

Many thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Quiet landline need volume tuned up by BT and poor service from BT not happy complaint

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
rd5000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: Quiet landline need volume tuned up by BT and poor service from BT not happy complaint

Thank you Keith

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @rd5000,

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your service. I'll be able to help you with this. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
rd5000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Have sent my details as you requested thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for confirming that @rd5000. We have your email and deal with queries in turn so once you reach the top of the queue either myself or one of the other moderators will be in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings