cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joanna_H
Message 1 of 4

Random Order Cancellation

Not very happy.  Just received a random text message from BT telling me that my phone/broadband order had been cancelled and no explanation given apart from "there was a technical glitch!"  Had to renew the order and now awaiting another installation date (even though we haven't even reached the original installation date.)  This is ridiculous.  As I said early, not happy.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Joanna_H
Message 2 of 4

Re: Random Order Cancellation

Another hour on the phone to the UK, India, etc... Now asking for a second deposit and they still have no clue what is going on. I'm getting very close to canceling this whole thing, getting a refund and going to a different provider.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 4

Hi Joanna_H,

Welcome to the forum.

Can you send in your details so we can check this for you? You can get our “Contact us” link by clicking on my username, it’s under “About me” (top-left of my profile page).

Thanks,

Stephanie
Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Joanna_H
Message 4 of 4

I finally got an installation date and they admited that I had already paid the deposit...  I wonder how long before they manage to cancel this order as well.... 😕

StephanieG, I have sent all the details to the contact us address. 

0 Ratings