Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tbs
Message 1 of 4

Random numbers

Go to solution
Hi all. When ever I use phone book or redial i get the number 8857 automatically added to the front of the number I am dialing so it won't dial as it's not a valid number. I just don't know why that 8857 is being added without me adding it. I have reset the all user data, however it's still happening. It used to be ok just suddenly started. It's BT8600. Many thanks if anyone can help.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Random numbers

Go to solution

@Tbs has a PBX code been set up by mistake?

From the user manual

If you're connected to a switchboard, you might need to enter an access code (e.g. 9) before you dial a number. Your BT8600 can store an access code which is automatically dialled before each number. We cannot guarantee that all the BT8600 features will work when connected to a PBX.

Press calls to highlight Base settings, press Select.

Press calls to highlight PBX code, press Select. Enter the number you want (maximum four digits).

If you wish to stop using a PBX access code, go into the PBX code menu and delete all the digits by selecting Clear, then select Save.

Tbs
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thank you so much. It was a PBX. No idea how that happened. Probably head a few too many beers one night and not realised what I was doing. 🤔.
Appreciated loads.😀😀
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@Tbs No problem at all Smiley Wink

0 Ratings