Re: Bt Call Guardian Phones

Can I get BT Call Guardian on my BT 6500 telephone hand set with ansaphone

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Call Guardian is a feature built into the phone, It's not something that can be added.

If you're a BT customer and your exchange supports it, you can add Call Protect free of charge, more info Here

0 Ratings
Mike_Beale
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for your answer. So I need to buy a new BT phone with Call Guardian on it. However if I do so, will my other 4 Handsets work ok with it,  and Call Guardian will work for my setup.

Message 4 of 5

@Mike_Bealewrote:

Can I get BT Call Guardian on my BT 6500 telephone hand set with ansaphone

Hi @Mike_Beale. You can buy call blocking add-ons but they cost more than replacing your existing telephone with a brand new BT Call Guardian phone! For example Truecall.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Mike_Beale
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

I think I understand. I will really need a new BT Phone as recommended to get the Call Guardian system installed on my incoming line.

However do I have to throw awy the other handsets I have all round the house? They are currently all      BT 6500 phones. My question is - If I buy a new suitable Call Guardian phone (such as you are suggesting) with answerphone,to put as the main receiving instrument, will I still be able to keep the other handsets and will they be compatible with the new Call Guardian handset?

Or are you saying I need to replace all my instruments?

PLease note the existing equipment has call blocking, but less efficient I think than Call Guardian.

0 Ratings