cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robbies21
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Re: Call blocking

My phone number is being blocked from being showing when I am calling.

I requested from BT last Monday afternoon that this be taken off my account as it was not requested and was told that it would be done within 24 hours. 36 hours later, it still has not been done and I am having to wait yet another 24 hours to find out if it has been done!!. This is not the service I have paid to be provided to me and it is stopping me being in contact with relatives who have had to setup their phones to bar any phone calls from numbers that are not being listed due to nuisance calls that they receive that BT seems to be doing nothing about at all to stop.

Now I did not request that my number should be blocked when I was calling, I requested that calls coming through to my phone number where the number is showing as unregistered is blocked.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Call blocking

Hi @Robbies21,

Since you've had trouble getting this changed on previous contact with us, I think it would be best that you spoke with one of my team. We'll help you. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. We will then get back in touch with you in a few days time.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings