cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wingsmith
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Incoming call does not ring

Hi, This is a never ending story, BT are unable to solve. My daughter's phone has not connected since BT installed their expensive 'service' last January! An engineer said it was a 'porting' issue but in three months nothing has been resolved after numerous calls for help. Hope the ombudsman can get something done now!
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

have you tried connecting to the test socket with a known working phone

Test Socket.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Wingsmith

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

Sorry for the problems your Daughter is having since transferring her services over to us.  The issue sounds familiar to me.  Can she make calls on the line and the issue is just not being able to receive calls?

The community isn't going to be able to help with this so we will pick this up and give you a hand from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Wingsmith
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi Robbie, Thanks for your help.

My daughter can make calls but is simply unable to receive as the phone does not ring.

If I try to ring her number there is no connection, just silence.

The engineer has checked this out and gets exactly the same problem but nothing has been done about this by BT.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

You'd do better to contact the moderators via the link in RobbieMac's post.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings