cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alan_in_Hemel
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: Nuisance Calls

Okay, I have got it now.  The BT4600 is about £90 for a triple phone set so this is probably worth the investment. I wonder when this feature will be added to mobile phones as I get plagued there too.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

There are mobile phones which only allow "whitelisted" numbers to be received, these are not smartphones, but are useful for older people who may just want to receive calls from people they know.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

@Alan_in_Hemelwrote:

Okay, I have got it now.  The BT4600 is about £90 for a triple phone set so this is probably worth the investment. I wonder when this feature will be added to mobile phones as I get plagued there too.

Hi @Alan_in_Hemel   I have the premium phone trio with voice control bought for £89 on offer from BT. For me the advantage is I have one contact list for email (office 365), mobile and now landline. They are all synced so I maintain only one list. 

0 Ratings
Alan_in_Hemel
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 14

@VeteranISPUserwrote:

@Alan_in_Hemelwrote:

Hi @Alan_in_Hemel   I have the premium phone trio with voice control bought for £89 on offer from BT. For me the advantage is I have one contact list for email (office 365), mobile and now landline. They are all synced so I maintain only one list. 

I have looked at the specification and read the manual and the premium phone does look impressive. Certainly the contact list managment aspect is a boon. Thanks for the recommendation.

0 Ratings