cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chintzy256
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Re: Ridiculous complaints service

I totally agree.  Having had issues since November 2015 which are still not resolved I am almost tearing my hair out.  We have had 4 engineers visit and one scheduled who never arrived!  Basically when we have rain our phone line becomes crackly, so much so that we can hardly hear the party at the other end and the broadband drops out completely for a while and when it does come back (!!?) it would be quicker to send a snail with what we want to explore on the internet.

The people that are employed to deal with complaints pretend to show concern and be earnest in verbalising their concern and intent to solve the issues, but sadly I think someone needs to alter their script.

It all comes down to money - although BT make a vast profit from we poor souls who have relatively little choice (oh yes we can use another broadband supplier, but they still have to use BT lines).  I think BT should reinvest their considerable  profits into supplying better services for their customers.  At the end of the day I am paying the same for my package as someone else in town with fibre and a fast broadband service with the same package; and yet I get such a poor connection.

I would like to be able to find someone to take up my case within BT, but there does not seem anyone who can actually DO anything or indeed really WANTS to do anything for my.  There is nobody who will take final responsibility for this pathetic situation.

Furious of Foxhall

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

@chintzy256 I'm sorry about the problems you are having with noise on your telephone line. I've moved your post to a more appropriate section of the forum. 

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Jojo165
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

You need to complain to offcom.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

@Jojo165

Just to advise you OFCOM do not deal with individual complaints however they may take a note of your complaint
0 Ratings
Jojo165
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Sorry .Meant ombudsman .
0 Ratings
Havnalaff
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 11

@chintzy256, Are you able to dictate to BT shareholders as to how their profit dividend is handed out? I thought not. Buy 10,000 shares in BT, you may have more say in how the Company operates. Write to your MP, see what that person will do for you.
0 Ratings
chintzy256
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Not quite sure what you are getting at with your comments. The facts remain that BT do not put enough effort into ensuring that their service is fair and equitable.  

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 11

@chintzy256

you have been offered help from the forum moderators  I recommend you take up their offer of help 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Hi @chintzy256,

I've had a look in our email queue but unfortunately can't find your details. I'd be more than happy to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Paul08
Message 10 of 11

The "contact the mods" button is not visible.

I am looking for advice on how to actually penetrate BT's appalling Cistomer Care system to both make a complaint and to find a way of getting a connection made some 7 weeks after placing my order.

The Mumai call centre operation is a joke. A complete waste of time
0 Ratings