cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phil1962
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Re: new customer , order is an absolute shambles and customer services from India extremely poor !

i joined bt in october the beginning im still waiting for my number to be ported from sky only 3 months despite lots of emails telling me the date it would be done on actually 5 different dates ive also wrote to bt recorded delivery guess what no answer tried calling some 30 ish times get indian call centre who basically tell you lie after lie after lie great service bt for a new customer im also still having to pay sky as if i cancel my service with them ive lost my number for good any ideas preferably ones that dont contain lies lies and even more lies.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: new customer , order is an absolute shambles and customer services from India extremely poor !

If Sky do not release your number, there is not a lot you can do, but when you paced your order with BT, did you tell Sky that you were changing to BT?

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
phil1962
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

i have been through the whole sky thing with bt you have told me last week you have the number back funny when i phone the number i get sky voicemail another lie matey

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

One of the moderators may be able to help sort this out.

0 Ratings
phil1962
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

i like the bit may be able to help you out that says it all

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

@phil1962 wrote:

i like the bit may be able to help you out that says it all

They are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

0 Ratings
phil1962
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

so how do i get in touch with them

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 8 of 10

Hi phil1962

Sorry about the delay.  I'll take a look into this and check what the hold up is.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
phil1962
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

im still waiting for a reply of a moderator?????????

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi Phil1962

Craig emailed you yesterday, can you check your Junk Mail folder to see if you got his email.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings