cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pud61
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Re: no phone or broadband and appalling customer service.

i have had no broadband and no phone now for 24 days i have spent countless hours contacting bt to be fobbed off and messed around the world talking to people in other countrys telling me how sorry they feel for me and how upset i must be without actually addressing the problem with my line. i have taken time off work to stay at home between certain hours waiting for an engineer to call at my house and guess what no one turns up. i have waited by a friends phone for hours when bt said they would ring the number to talk to me about my fault and guess what they dont bother to call. This is the worst customer service i have ever been through and they still take my money for the line rental . i live in a very rural area where a telephone is vital but people like me dont count to bt iam just one of those people that if they ignore enough i will give up and go away . you are the pits bt iam sick of you to my back teeth""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""???????
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
pud61
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

RE moderator : does the moderator also tell me how sorry they are for my situation and how it must be such a disgrace and how blah blah blah and put me on hold and then transfer me to the other side of the world ??????
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

They take personal ownership of the problem

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 9

Hi puds61, 

Welcome and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry that you have been without broadband for so long. If you send in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile we will take ownership of your case until everything is resolved.

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
pud61
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

oh well bt should have contacted me at work on my work landline between 1pm and 2pm  and guess what they did not, this is all beyond a joke . This is so frustrating iam 76 years old and ive had enough of this **bleep**, this is diabolical you lot really need to get real and stop upsetting people and you still take there money off them for a service that is providing NOTHING . 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

I suggest you now just wait for the moderators to contact you as they will personally own your problem till fully resolved
0 Ratings
adsaz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Hi pud61,
I can totally understand the frustration and I was only without for 9days, it's the lies and being messed about that makes everything worse as you have no idea what's going on.
but the mods are really great it may take them a few days to get in touch with you as there's only a handful of them trying to deal with all of us unhappy customers but they will do their best to help sort your problem.
I have been with BT for years and have been lucky enough to have only had a few issues but each time it's been solved with the help of the forum mods😊 (Think bt should get rid of the foreign call centres and get uk call centres and more forum mods! )
Everyone I have spoken to including BT staff agree that the foreign call centres are useless and make every situation worse as they wind the customers up by lieing to them.
Try not to give up and give the mods a chance to help and fingers crossed your problem will get sorted very soon.
Best wishes
Sarah
0 Ratings
Salisbury-customer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Hi pudl61

Totally understand your frustration as your case is very similar to ours. We also live in a rural area and have had no broadband or phone for over 3 weeks despite having been told 4 dates for when it would be fixed which they have missed. Turns out now that they don't even have a contractor booked to do the work!!

Good luck in getting your one resolved.

Martin
0 Ratings