cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carole11
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Recurring faulty telephone & broadband terrible service

I could almost self combust with the appalling service I am in receipt of from bt. I have had repeated and recurring faults with my telephone line and broadband. For the second time this week I have no dial tone on my telephone line. I regularly and routinely call the call centre and each time it is logged as a new and first fault. There is No customer service, no identification of the issue, no urgency in fixing it and despite regularly asking to speak to someone to complain to no contact from the complaints team. The customer service is an absolute joke on top of a faulty provision for customers!!
Last night I was told that the line test showed no fault, even though there was no dial tone and then was put through to a cancellation section that was closed! On phoning again today it's a faults at the exchange AGAIN!!! I fully intend to make a full ofcom complaint. I have never dealt with such an inefficient, poorly organised, poorly monitored company who fail to provide a reliable service to its customers.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Recurring faulty telephone & broadband terrible service

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Carole11

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forum!

I'm sorry for all the problems that you're having with your services and I do appreciate the amount of your time that you have spent contacting us about this.  Twice in one week definitely isn't good! Smiley Sad

We'll be happy to pick this up and help sort everything out for you from here.  Click on my username >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them so once you've sent your details and have reached the top of the queue, one of the mods will give you a shout.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Carole11
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Hi, I've tried clicking on your username it's just bringing up a list of posts not a profile picture or contact details?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Carole11

I've checked this and you should be able to see the link.  Apologies for the mix up!

When you click on my username here >> RobbieMac << you'll see the link underneath my profile picture and it should say "Click here to contact the mods"

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Carole11
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

No, it's still the same. No profile picture or link just a list of queries you've commented on. I'm using an iPhone.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Carole11

Sorry for the confusion, my fault!

Is there a tab at the top that you can tap to see my bio?  The link should be on there.

Let me know. Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings