cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JedMcd
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Reported Fault not fixed after 13 days..so far?

Having reported our complete loss of Service (Landline and WiFi) We still have no service after 13 days. Several Phone calls to Faults gave resulted in nothing. A new Hub was sent out and that case was closed, even though it is the Losds of landline causing the fault. We have had 3 Engineer visits booked and 3 no shows. On the fault Tracking it just states daily that the fault will be fixed by tomorrows date and yet it moves on daily.  BT have not even investigated this fault at my property, No engineers and on 2 occasions the persons/s on the fault landline have been unhelpful and in one case very rude . My Wife suffers from MS and relies on a panic button to a control center when on her own and yet we are still not dealt with. It is absolutely disgusting BT

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Reported Fault not fixed after 13 days..so far?

I have asked mods to see if they can help you as they are BT employees

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 3

Re: Reported Fault not fixed after 13 days..so far?

Hi @JedMcd, I'm really sorry the fault with your service hasn't been resolved and 3 engineer visits have been missed, that's not acceptable and I appreciate the necessity of having a working line for the panic button. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings