cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NotAnonymous1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Scam & prank calls

Keep getting CONSTANT hoax and scam calls claiming they are from BT, amazon and microsoft. Please sort it out bt!!! 

they call and either hang up, play a recorded message or pretend to be from bt or amazon, i ask for their name and what account number are they calling about and they never can tell a real one! Clearly preying on elderly and unaware customers who fall for scams. 

numbers are 07952 xxxxxx on ee

07958 xxxxxx
on giff gaff, i have tried blocking them but they jsut use another number, they have unlimited phones and are probably from a professional scammers call centre gang

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Scam & prank calls

this is a customer help customer forum - your post does not go to BT

the calls are from spoofed numbers and there is nothing BT or nay other ISP can do to stop it  there are numerous posts like yours

I would delete numbers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5

You'll get more as well if you don't delete your numbers from this public webpage

0 Ratings
NotAnonymous1
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Why delete the  numbers that are calling me? Those are not my personal numbers lol

think you got the wrong end of the stick guys

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 5

The way you phrased it it read as if those were your numbers. You may know what you meant to say but it wasn't clear from your post

0 Ratings