cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Sitting and counting £8 per day since they cut my line down when trying to fix my neighbours ...

Hi @stk0708,

Thanks for posting back and apologies for the problems you had replying to Neil.

I'll send you a message now in a moment.  Post back and let me know if you managed to get it sorted this time.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
stk0708
Beginner
Message 12 of 14

Re: Sitting and counting £8 per day since they cut my line down when trying to fix my neighbours ...

Hi Robbie,

I have got Reply button now but can't send a message because :

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

I appreciate your help Robbie but I am just giving up simply I have no time for it.

Sorry to say this because probably you are doing good work but why BT/Openreach  does not employ more engineers
instead of people saying sorry ? 
I have been said sorry  many times but  all I need is to have one engineer  on my site.

Regards,

Stef

0 Ratings
stk0708
Beginner
Message 13 of 14

I have been waiting for a repair for 3 weeks and today I found that my recorded fault has been closed when it was repaired.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Hi @stk0708 I'm so sorry about the delay getting your line repaired, can you try sending over your details on via the private message and we'll be happy to chase up the engineers for you? 

0 Ratings