Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wrongnumber
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Some repair questions

This is the timeline of a current repair

Sat 26/3 voice fault reported, as ISP's test suggested battery fault. BTo engineer called to test not internal wiring.
Mon 28/3 Second engineer called; established physical site of fault; plotted cable run and marked where contractors should dig.
Estimated reair date given..Thur 28/3 by 17:00 hrs.
The date has passed and I have seen no sign of BTo or contractor.
At this stage should I be concerned? What is normal period between report and repair with my sort of fault?
My second question is about the free call diverts.
I am on the Anytime tariff, but although the diverts are supppoded to be free, I see calls to my mobile listed and charged with times that incoming calls wwremade and diverted.
Has something been incorrectly set up?

Sat 26/3 voice fault reported, as ISP's test suggested battery fault. BTo engineer called to test not interna, wiring.
Mon 28/3 Second engineer called; established physical site of fault; plotted cable run and marked where contractors should dig.
Estimated reair date given..Thur 28/3 by 17:00 hrs.

The date has passed and I have seen no sign of BTo or contractor.
At this stage should I be concerned? What is normal period between report and repair with my sort of fault?

My second question is about the free call diverts.

I am on the Anytime tariff, but although the diverts are supppoded to be free, I see calls to my mobile listed and charged with times that incoming calls wwremade and diverted.Has something been incorrectly set up?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Some repair questions

Hi

You could always check the update of your fault on the BT.com web site. Depends what the problem is it could be some time before it gets repaired it could require a cable renew as far as the divert showing on your online bill this is quite normal it will get removed and credited back to you when your end of month bill is produced.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
wrongnumber
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Some repair questions

last info was the estimated date for repair completion as per my OP.

0 Ratings