Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jophenna
Message 1 of 3

TAGs and Renumbering

First, this is a BT Business query.

I moved house (or premises) on 15th August. We had a phoneline and Infinity. I requested that this all be moved to our new address.

After installation occurred, we had a phone line without internet and without the correct number. 3 days later the correct number was applied, and then a few more days later standard broadband was working.

However, although the line is eligible for fibre, the BT business movers team can't order it as there's s problem with tags on the line. This had been ongoing for 3 weeks.

I've spoken to BT wholesale about getting the tag sorted but unfortunately the person could only speak broken English. She did mention renumbering and quoted the temporary number that we were issued with but other than that she was not comprehensible.

Any ideas how to proceed? I'm in contract with BT but as it stands may have to move supplier in order for our business to get back on track!!
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Havnalaff
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: TAGs and Renumbering

@jophenna, so sorry, this is a BT customer to customer forum, and you've posted a business query on the wrong forum.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: TAGs and Renumbering

@Havnalaff

Welcome to the BT Residential Customers forum

As you are a business user, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/

Thanks

0 Ratings