Beginner
Message 21 of 27

Re: Trying to report faulr on my llanodline

Waiting for a moderateor to call me
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 27

Re: Trying to report faulr on my landline

Hi @Canoe123,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you've had trying to get a fault raised. I've checked an open complaint on your account. I can see that it's now with a priority team within the UK that are case managing this for you. I can also see that it is being escalated to the Manager of that team who will be in touch with you. We want to do everything we can to help you keep in touch with your Mum and the actions that the team are taking will be the fastest way that we can.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Canoe123
Beginner
Message 23 of 27

To keep everyone upto date i have spoken to faults after again saying nothing wrong with line from exchange to house
But there is at the exchange
But lead time for openreach to sort is 3 to 5 days so ive had to call an ambulance and put my mum in more infection risk admitted mum to hospital as openreach seam not to understand the urgency of the incident

Im still awaiting a moderateor to call but please dont hold your breath it could be days before they talk to me
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 27

Hi @Canoe123,

I am a moderator. I posted to you before your last comment.

You escalated your case to a Manager within the Priority Care team. As you've escalated it to them they will be dealing with it for you. They've been in touch with Openreach and have been trying to get them to deal as soon as possible. They recognise the urgency of your case and they will continue to chase Openreach for you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Canoe123
Beginner
Message 25 of 27

I just don't feel i can trust anyone from bt
As after last night
Bt india and the lady in prioty today are both dangerous
0 Ratings
Canoe123
Beginner
Message 26 of 27