cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diginoz
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Unable to make international calls

I'm posting from Australia on behalf of my 83 old dad who lives in the UK.  It would appear after signing up for a broadband package he has lost the ability to make international calls.  There is no international call barring on his account.  A few months back I spent many hours on skype talking to the various helpful support teams in the UK who appeared to identify there was a  problem, raised internal complaints/issues but have never managed to resolve it.

I see it usually takes a moderator on here to get such a resolution to similar issues.  Is there anyone around who could please kick this off?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to make international calls

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
diginoz
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks. I'll ensure I get back to the forum with any useful information I can share once resolved.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 4

Hi @diginoz,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting!

I am sorry that your Dad is having problems making international calls.  This isn't something the Community is going to be able to help with so we will take a look at things from here.  It looks like an account restriction but we'll have a better idea when we get the details and have a closer look.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings