Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 3

Unlinking Mobile on 1571

Hi all,

The BT 1571 helpline can't seem to be able to help on this matter, so would be grateful if anyone else has any ideas.

My mobile is linked to my old landline number which goes on off the 13th February, the line is disconnected at the cabinet so I'm unable to plug any phone in and remove the link.

Is there anyway of removing the link from my old number so i can assign it to my new number, as we have notified all relevant parties off our new contact details and thus need to get the link setup or must i have to wait until my old number is fully disconnected before i link my mobile to my new number.

thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
hippey
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unlinking Mobile on 1571

I assume your service is being ceased? In which case it will be unlinked anyway once the PSTN line has ceased.

As for your new one, just set up as your linked number in the 1571 menu when the line is active. I don't think it before then.

0 Ratings
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unlinking Mobile on 1571

@hippey wrote:

I assume your service is being ceased? In which case it will be unlinked anyway once the PSTN line has ceased.

As for your new one, just set up as your linked number in the 1571 menu when the line is active. I don't think it before then.

the line is already active that's why i need to link it before the old number is ceased

0 Ratings