cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mneves3
Message 1 of 4

Waiting 4 months for service

Can someone help me, im a new costumer and i move home and ask for BT service on 10 April the first time, the engineer come 7 days later and tell me that was a problem with my Exchange, so we was to to a new order .
I ve more 3 engineers and 3 new order sense this day and im still without phone and broadband, now the new order is for 4/07.
What can i do to make a complaiment?
Im gonna wait more 3 weeks and i already know is gonna be the same problem.
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Waiting 4 months for service

is your new home a newly built property? is connection FTTP - fibre to the premises or FTTC - fibre to street cabinet

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Mneves3
Message 3 of 4

No, is a old house.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Mneves3 I'm really sorry about the delay getting your BT service connected, if you send over your order details we'll be happy to check your order to make sure everything is ok with it.

I can't make any promises about getting you connected sooner as there's likely a valid reason for the delay but we'll chase this up to find out what's going on.  You can find the 'click here to contact the mods' link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings