cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grimep
Message 1 of 5

Want to sign up for Caller Id at £1.75 per month, can't see a user journey to achieve goal.

I can't see a way to get the £1.75 CallerId 'service'. The only option available is to add it as a "Calling Feature" - at a cost £3.95 a month.

Caller Display:
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8502/~/all-about-caller-display
How much does it cost?
Caller Display costs £1.75 a month with BT Privacy.

I would like to have this^^^

I follow the link to Calling Features for my line. The options are:

* BT Privacy with Caller Display Offer for 12 months (I already have line rental so dont qualify for this offer)
* BT Privacy at Home
* Remove BT Privacy with Caller Display

I have the £0.00 a month BT Privacy feature selected. If I follow the link for info, it only mentions TPS, not CallerId.

How do I get the £1.75 Caller Id service turned on????

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Want to sign up for Caller Id at £1.75 per month, can't see a user journey to achieve goal.

0 Ratings
grimep
Message 3 of 5

Re: Want to sign up for Caller Id at £1.75 per month, can't see a user journey to achieve goal.

Thanks for the reply but that link simply takes me to the Calling Features page.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings
gspearson
Expert
Message 5 of 5

You get it free if you sign up for a further year's line rental.  As I wasn't going anywhere else, it seemed a safe thing to do.  That saves over a month's line rental.