cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deltasix
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

What customer service ?

Again today i am told i will just have to wait until its fixed !!

i am now in the 23rd day in a month that i have no phone line and hence no broadband, or bttv.

But BT will still want paying for a service they dont provide, with a dont care attitude.

First time my line went dead it took 15 days to fix, ok it was after the recent storms so i can accept that BT would have alot of stuff to do, but what i cannot accept is when they give me a date that service will be resumed, and it does not happen.

Then when i call agan they tell me its because they need to get permission to go on the land to fix the fault, strange as the line was broken on the side of he road less than half a mile from my home therefore no access permission needed me thinks someone is giving me BS.

Finally it gets fixed. that is until last saturday when it disappeared again, a quick walk down the road this time less than quarter of a mile from my house i find my telephone line ha been damged by an agricultural vehicle that pulled over onto the grass verge to let another vehicle past, strange you my think but no, thats because my phone line is laid on top of the grass verge, and in the hedge all the way up the road to my house, so every time thecouncil cut the verge they cut my phone line, it gets fixed then the farmer cuts his hedge and no, no surprise he cuts my phone line, a vehicle pulls over and it cuts my phone line.

There are now 4or 5 repairs in the cable in a quarter of a mile.

Anyway reported it on saturday 8th, was told 3 days to fix it, then told it would be 3 working days, BT kindly sent me a text to say it would be fixed on 13th, that did not happen, what a surprise!

So i phoned on the 14th to be told its part of on ongoing fault that they cannot find, even though i have told them where the damaged cable is. they now tell me it may be another 5 days and i should be patient and wait, Well actually BT i have no option do i as you control that bit,

To sum up i a not happy, why is my phone line just lying in the verge why not put it on the poles above it.

An why do you keep lying to me?

Meanwhile you keep taking my money for a service i dont have

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: What customer service ?

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: What customer service ?

Hi Deltasix and welcome.

I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings