Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aichar
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

When oh when??

Fault found on BT landline September 23rd., and reported.  Engineers arrived next day, September 24th, checked home system (nothing wrong), checked outside, detected line breakage underground, neaR telegraph pole opposite.  Informed me that Openreach would arrive next day to excavate and repair fault.  That was September 24th.  It is now  NOVEMBER 7th!!! Many online chats, many phone calls (to far flung parts), always ending in "We promise you, you will receive good news in 48 hours" which is clearly the script, many emails, even snail mail..... still nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  No BT, no Openreach, nobody.  WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?  I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT A LANDLINE PHONE NOW FOR OVER SIX WEEKS!!!!!  If I left my BT bill unpaid for that time, I would be cut off.  Believe me, if there were another provider of the phone network, I would cut BT off.  But they know they have a monopoly, so customer service is rock bottom.  They even referred to me in one of their online exchanges as a "consumer".  I am NOT a consumer, consumption is a one way arrangement.  I am a CUSTOMER - I pay for a service.  Wake up BT - if you can't control Openreach, sort them out.  If they can't control their groundwork subcontractors, get Openreach to change them.  But DO SOMETHING!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: When oh when??

Hi Aichar, 

Thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are still without your service. 

Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch to help. 

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings