Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vaux_2
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Where can i get a REN booster?

Hi All,

I'm trying to find where i can buy a REN booster as i can't find anywhere that sells them now.  I'm guessing with the advanace of DECT phones they're becoming obbsolete.

Unfortunately i need a booster though.  My gran has just had a community alarm fitted in her house which has pushed her network over 4 REN.  Its far easier for her and everyone else if she keeps her existing phones as she's used to them and doesn't have to learn how to use some new fandangled digital ones etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Iain

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Where can i get a REN booster?

Amazon have one at a startling price with little information. If you want to risk a tenner there's a BT one on eBay if you're quick.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
LordKevster
Message 3 of 6

BT shop sell them www.shop.bt.com
Or ebay
0 Ratings
vaux_2
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Yeah, don't think i'll be paying £260 for one, lol.  Just missed one on ebay, listing ended, so maybe back up for sale.  Thanks for the heads up.

I've tried the BT shop but can't find them on there so i'm either blind or looking in the wrong place.  If you happen to have a link for one on the BT shop website it would be appreciated 🙂

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

@vaux_2 wrote:

Yeah, don't think i'll be paying £260 for one, lol.  Just missed one on ebay, listing ended, so maybe back up for sale.  Thanks for the heads up.

I've tried the BT shop but can't find them on there so i'm either blind or looking in the wrong place.  If you happen to have a link for one on the BT shop website it would be appreciated 🙂

One still on Ebay, 5 days to go, someone already got a bid on

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
vaux_2
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Yeah, thats what i was meaning by it might be the one i saw previously back up for sale. Currently watching it but i'm away abroad with work on Friday for a few weeks so not to sure what access to the net will be like 😕
0 Ratings