cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scotsmac
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Why can't I email a query about my account?

Go to solution

My hearing is not good and, whenever possible, I use email rather than voice. Email's added advantage is a written record...

I've just renewed my advance line rental agreement which expires on Feb 13. The latest bill - in fairness, issued before I renewed the year advance - included £10.92 line rental, presumably the balance of a month's from Feb 13 to March 3.

I expected it to update automatically after receiving acknowledgement of my year's advance payment, but it's still showing. I just want to ask why, but don't want to end up with a lengthy, frustrating (for both sides!) phone call.

The only options I can find are vocal - phone or online chat.

As a born cynic, I can't help wondering if it's because they don't want us to have a written record 😉

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Why can't I email a query about my account?

Go to solution

online chat is not vocal  it is question and answer using your pc/phone/laptop/tablet 

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Scotsmac
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Why can't I email a query about my account?

Go to solution

Thank you for your help. One snag of being an old geezer is that you do not always keep up with changing definitions... Smiley Wink

I'll get on to it later.

0 Ratings